Beyond, Inc. will pay attention to the management of customer's personal information acquired by our service operated by our company.
1. Personal Information
Personal information is information concerning an individual person, and refers to a person who can specify a specific individual by name, date of birth, e-mail address or other description included in the applicable information.
2. Personal information to be acquired
(1) Information provided by customers
· Full name (Real name is optional and can be used even for nickname)
· Mail address
· Phone number
· Address (if there is a campaign or present delivery)
· Other information that you enter on the input form specified by the Company
(2) In using the service by the customer, terminal information collected by our Company
· Cookie information
· IP address
· Location information
· Browsing history
· Purchase history
· Login history
3. Purpose of using personal information
We use personal information acquired by our company for the following purposes.
· Service offering and guidance
· Authentication of the customer himself / herself
· Request service charge
· Improvement and optimization of service and ad delivery
· Replying to inquiries
· Sending campaign gifts
· Responding to acts in violation of our company's terms
· Creation and utilization of statistical data processed into an unidentifiable form
4. Outsourcing personal information
We may outsource all or part of the handling of the acquired personal information within the scope of the purpose of use. In that case, we will conclude necessary contracts such as basic contracts related to the consignment of personal information, and we will conduct necessary and proper supervision of the contractor.
5. Disclosure of personal information
When requested by the customer to disclose personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, after confirming that it is a request from the customer himself, we will disclose it to the customer without delay I will. However, unless the Company is obliged to disclose by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations, this is not the case.
6. Disclosure / provision of personal information to third parties
We will properly manage the personal information we keep from you and will not disclose personal information to any third party unless it falls under any of the following.
· When there is customer consent
· It is necessary to protect human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain your consent
· It is a case where it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the healthy development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person himself / herself
· When we disclose to the contractor that the company entrusts the business to perform the desired service
· Merger, company division, business transfer or other case where the Company transfers all or part of the business to a third party
· Personal information is provided to the information gathering module provider
· In cases where it is necessary for a national institution or a local public entity or a person entrusted therewith to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and by obtaining the consent of the principal, When there is a possibility of hindering
· In cases where it is permitted to disclose based on the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations
7. Correction of personal information and suspension of use
(1) We has been dealt with when the customer is requested to correct its contents based on the provision of the Personal Information Protection Law on the grounds that the personal information is not true, and is beyond the scope of the previously published purpose of use If you are requested to suspend its use based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law on the grounds that it is collected due to reasons or lies or other illegal means, you are requested that you are requested by the customer himself / herself Based on the results of the survey, we will conduct necessary surveys without delay and correct or stop using the contents of personal information and notify you accordingly. If you make a decision not to make corrections or suspension of usage based on reasonable reasons, we will notify you to that effect.
(2) In case we are requested to erase your personal information from you, if we judge that we need to comply with the request, after confirming that we are requesting from the customer himself / herself , We delete the personal information and notify the customer to that effect.
(3) The provisions of the preceding two paragraphs shall not apply to cases where our Company is not obliged to correct, etc., suspend the use, etc. by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
8. Safety management of personal information · Supervision of employees
We will establish personal information protection rules and conduct necessary and appropriate supervision of employees so that safety management of personal information such as prevention of leakage, loss or damage of personal information and other personal information can be aimed at.
We do not take any responsibility in the following cases.
· When the person himself reveals personal information to a third party using the function of our service or another means
· In cases where the individual can be identified by the information etc. disclosed by himself / herself on our service
10. Compliance with laws and norms and review
We will comply with Japanese laws and regulations applicable to personal information we possess and other norms as well as review the content of this policy as necessary and make efforts to improve it.
For inquiries about handling of personal information of our company, please contact below.
4-13-25 Akasaka Minato-ku, Tokyo